[Log in]

My first full-length techo/electronic music creation!

Recorded "Gamer Syndrome" (song) Apr 24, 2013 9:50pm UTC
Recording an all-electronic song is a COMPLETELY different process than using mic.ed instruments running through amplifiers or mixing boards. I found myself working about 20% of the time on the actual music, and the other 80% of the time getting the electronic instruments to sound just the way I wanted. Take a listen and enjoy!

Click here to listen to "Gamer Syndrome"

Here's a look at Cubase during the recording:




Lots and lots of layers and copy/paste action.

Recording Software: Cubase SE 3
MIDI Controller: M-Audio Oxygen 25
VST Instruments: Synth1, MaxSynths DrumKit
Comment on this blog post!
Name: